Imagine having an unobstructed 6 mile view down the Toms River to the barrier island! This Custom Shore Craftsman home has it all! Open floor plan with outstanding views from almost every window. Situated on almost 1/3 of an acre (room for a pool) this property has a riparian grant and a new 142-foot new deep water dock 40 amp electric and water pedestal. On the north side of the dock are pilings for a boat lift and on the south side mooring pilings. There is an elevator that takes you from the garage to the top floor! The main level besides having outrageous views has an open floor plan combining the living room, dining room, and outrageously wonderful gourmet kitchen! There are entrances to the deck, custom Ledge Stone fireplace with a slate mantel in this space is a Sil Granit Bar sink and wine cooler...You can find a bedroom suite with its own deck entrance. In addition, there is a powder room, a laundry room with soaking sink and a bonus room that can be for the "kids" or an office. Taking the elevator to the next level brings you to the top floor finding the Magnificent Master Suite with the Master bath and custom walk in closet and dressing room with it's own deck. But best of all the breath taking view you will never get tired. There is another mini master suite with a deck and 2 more bedrooms that share a bath. In total 5 bedrooms and 4 1/2 baths..solar dock lights ..see attached amenities list!
- Basement Yes
- Basement Description Full, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- Basement Room Dimensions 53' x 23'
- Basement Room Level B
- Bath Full Dimensions 10' x 5''
- Bath Full Level 1,2
- Bath Half Dimensions 5' x 6''
- Bath Half Level 1
- Bath Master Dimensions 17'8'' x 14' 2''
- Bath Master Level 2
- Bedroom Dimensions 12 x 14'2''
- Bedroom Level 1,2
- Bedrooms 5
- Bonus Room Dimensions 14' x 20''
- Bonus Room Level 1
- Complex Subdivision Cranmoor
- County Ocean
- Dining Room Dec Molding, Floor - Wood
- Dining Room Dimensions 12'4'' x 15
- Dining Room Level 1
- Eat-in kitchen Dimensions 12'4'' x 15
- Eat-in kitchen Level 1
- Fireplace Yes
- Flooring Type Cement, Ceramic, Wood
- Foyer Ceramic Tile, Dec Molding, Two Story
- Handicap Access Yes
- Heat Ac 2 Zoned AC, 2 Zoned Heat, Central Air, Forced Hot Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Interior Attic - Other, Attic - Pull Down Stairs, Balcony, Bonus Room, Built-Ins, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 2nd Flr, Dec Molding, Den, Elevator, In-Law Suite, Laundry Tub, Lead Glass Window, Recessed Light, Sliding Door, Wet Bar
- Kitchen Center Island, Eat-In, Floor - Wood, Granite/Stone Counter, Pantry
- Laundry Dimensions 3' x 5'
- Laundry Level 1,2
- Living Room Fireplace - Gas, Floor - Wood, Sliding Door
- Living Room Dimensions 25'' x 23''
- Living Room Level 1
- Management Type No Management
- Master Bath Double Sinks, Floor - Ceramic, Shower Stall, Tub
- Master Bedroom Floor - Wood, Full Bath, Walk-in Closet
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 20 x 16'6''
- Master Bedroom Level 2
- Municipality Toms River Twp (TOM)
- New Construction Yes
- Num Car Garage 2.00
- Num Fireplaces 1.00
- Num Level 1 Baths 1.50
- Num Level 2 Baths 3.00
- Ownership Type Fee Simple
- Pool No
- Property Sub Type Single Family
- Roof Timberline
- Rooms Count 9
- Rooms Detail Basement Room, Bath - 1/2, Bath - Full, Bath - Master, Bedroom, Bonus Room, Dining Room, Eat-In-Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Style Custom, Shore Colonial
- Subtype Detached
- Total Baths 4.10
- Water Heater Natural Gas
- Water Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Water Type Riparian Grants, Riparian Rights, Riverfront, Riverview
- Waterfront Yes
- Waterview Yes
- Apx Sqft 4400.00
- Apx Year Built 2019
- Exterior Balcony, Deck, Dock, Fence, Outdoor Lighting, Patio, Pier Dock, Porch - Open, Sprinkler Under, Stained Glass, Storage, Thermal Window
- Garage Yes
- Garage Description Attached, Direct Entry, Oversized
- Num Levels 2.0
- Parking Double Wide Drive, Driveway, On Street, Oversized Drive, Pavers
- Siding Vinyl
- Acreage 0.27
- Lot Description Bulkhead, Cove, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Riparian Rts, Riverfront, Riverview
- Lot Dimensions 74' x 286 x 117 x 286
- Elementary School Washington St
- High School Toms River South
- Middle School TR Intr South
- Other Elementary St. Josephs
- Other High Donovan Catholic
Kenneth GrossoSales Associate
RE/MAX Real Estate, LTD. LavalletteCell: 732-740-2687
08753 (Toms River) Demographics
Market Last 30 Days
Average Days on Market
Properties for Sale
|--||New Value: $1,985,000|
|11/10/2018 6:49:00 AM|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website is provided in part by RE/MAX of New Jersey and the IDX program of the Monmouth Ocean Multiple Listing Service. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. © 2019 MOMLS and RE/MAX of New Jersey. Allrights reserved.