''Prestige, Privacy, and Pride in Ownership'' This architect-designed custom-built home reflects the taste of those accustomed to the best in quality design and finishes. Invite your family and friends to celebrate any occasion as the first floor boasts close to 3000 ft. which is surrounded by a full over size 12 foot wide covered wraparound porch featuring mahogany tongue and groove decking with New England onion globe fixtures that opens to the exposed stand alone copper accented gazebo featuring an all weather TREX deck. 12 foot ceilings trimmed in custom carved crown molding and cathedral ceilings add to this open floor plan. This 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath home with 3 fireplaces and a 3 car detached garage has a guest suite on the first floor with an en suite and hardwood flooring. The sun-lit kitchen has two separate prep areas with 2 sinks, granite and a six burner Viking cooktop stove and opens to the great room surrounded by 5 French doors to the deck. The great room has an entertainment bar with temp-controlled wine refrigerators and an ice maker. Upstairs you will find 3 more bedrooms, a Jack and Jill bath, a private balcony off the master bedroom as well as the second bedroom, a custom master closet and Jacuzzi tub. Must be seen to appreciate all of the attention to detail. 400 yards beyond back fence is a conservation zone and will remain non-buildable for total privacy (200 of this property and 200 of rear neighbors property). There is also an approved variance with the township for the installation of an in-ground pool. See additional documents for all upgrades.
- Basement Yes
- Basement Description Crawl Space, Partial, Partial Finished, Workshop/ Workbench
- Basement Room Dimensions 23'3'' x 30'8''
- Basement Room Level B
- Bath Full Dimensions 5'2'' x 12'11'' (x2) & 8'8'' x 6'11''
- Bath Full Level 1,2
- Bath Half Dimensions 8' x 4'
- Bath Half Level 1
- Bath Master Dimensions 12'4'' x 16'2'' & 7'3'' x 7'2''
- Bath Master Level 2
- Bedroom Dimensions 13'8'' x 13'8''
- Bedroom Level 2
- Bedrooms 4
- Butler Pantry Dimensions 10' x 5'
- Butler Pantry Level 1
- Complex Subdivision Bey Brook Est
- County Ocean
- Dining Room Dec Molding, Floor - Wood, TRY/VLT/CATH
- Eat-in kitchen Dimensions 21'8'' x 22'11''
- Eat-in kitchen Level 1
- Fireplace Yes
- Flooring Type W/W Carpet
- Formal Dining Dimensions 13'11'' x 24'3''
- Formal Dining Level 1
- Foyer Ceramic Tile, Circular Stair, Closet(s), Dec Molding, Floor - Ceramic, Try/Vlt/Cath, Two Story
- Foyer Dimensions 23'3'' x 13'
- Foyer Level 1
- Great Family Room Built-Ins, Ceilings - Beamed, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Woodburning, Floor - Wood, French Doors, TRY/VLT/CATH, Wet Bar
- Great Room Dimensions 22' x 34'7''
- Great Room Level 1
- Heat Ac 2 Zoned AC, 2 Zoned Heat, Central Air, Forced Hot Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Inlawsuite Dimensions 15'10'' x 11'11''
- Inlawsuite Level 1
- Interior Attic - Other, Balcony, Bay/Bow Window, Bonus Room, Built-Ins, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 2nd Flr, Clerestories, Dec Molding, French Doors, In-Law Suite, Laundry Tub, Loft, Recessed Light, Security System, Skylight, Sliding Door, Spiral Stairs, Wall Mirror, Wet Bar
- Kitchen Bnook/Dining Area, Breakfast Cntr, Butler Pantry, Center Island, Ceramic Tile, Dinette, Eat-In, Floor - Ceramic, French Doors, Granite/Stone Counter, Pantry, Sliding Door, TRY/VLT/CATH
- Laundry Dimensions 15'8'' x 6'7''
- Laundry Level 2
- Living Room Dec Molding, Fireplace - Gas, Floor - Wood, French Doors, Sliding Door, TRY/VLT/CATH
- Living Room Dimensions 29'10'' x 11'5''
- Living Room Level 1
- Master Bath Ceramic Tile, Double Sinks, Floor - Ceramic, Floor - Wood, Marble, Shower Stall, TRY/VLT/CATH, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool
- Master Bedroom Fireplace - Gas, Floor - W/W Carpet, Full Bath, Skylight, TRY/VLT/CATH, Walk-in Closet
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16'3'' x 21'1''
- Master Bedroom Level 2
- Municipality Toms River Twp (TOM)
- Num Car Garage 3.00
- Num Fireplaces 3.00
- Other Dimensions 6'2'' x 4'
- Other Level 1,2
- Pool No
- Property Sub Type Single Family
- Roof Shingled
- Rooms Count 13
- Rooms Detail Basement Room, Bath - 1/2, Bath - Full, Bath - Master, Bedroom, Butler Pantry, Eat-In-Kitchen, Formal Dining, Foyer, Garage, Great Room, In-Law-Suite, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other
- Style Custom
- Subtype Detached
- Total Baths 3.10
- Water Heater Natural Gas
- Water Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water, Well
- Waterfront No
- Waterview No
- Apx Sqft 4613.00
- Apx Year Built 1998
- Exterior Balcony, BBQ, Deck, Fence, Gazebo, Outdoor Lighting, Palladium Window, Patio, Porch - Open, Security System, Sprinkler Under, Storage, Terrace
- Garage Yes
- Garage Description Detached, Oversized, Storage Above, Workshop/ Workbench
- Garage Dimensions 29'4'' x 29'1''
- Num Levels 2.0
- Parking Circular Drive, Concrete, Double Wide Drive, Driveway, Off Street, Oversized Drive, Pavers
- Siding Cedar Shake
- Acreage 1.68
- Lot Description Back to Woods, Oversized
- Elementary School North Dover
- High School Toms River North
- Middle School TR Intr North
- Other Elementary St. Josephs
- Other High Donovan Catholic
Kenneth GrossoSales Associate
RE/MAX Real Estate, LTD. LavalletteCell: 732-740-2687
Market Last 30 Days
|--||New Value: $939,000|
|1/9/2019 7:50:00 PM|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website is provided in part by RE/MAX of New Jersey and the IDX program of the Monmouth Ocean Multiple Listing Service. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. © 2019 MOMLS and RE/MAX of New Jersey. Allrights reserved.